Auction Tomorrow at 1:30pm
Reserve Price Range: $850,000 – $885,000
There is nothing better than brand new and this sparkling 3-bedroom townhouse dishes up the goods in spades! Finished to the highest of standards throughout, this rear residence of three is matched by an ultra-convenient location where essential amenities and daily conveniences are all just minutes away.
The moment you step inside you will be impressed by the spacious & welcoming interiors which are bathed in streams of natural sunlight and warmth. An open plan living/dining zone extends outdoors to a fabulous alfresco deck – perfect for summer entertaining – whilst the stylish Smeg/stone kitchen is the ideal space to whip up a storm.
Plush carpets and mirrored robes feature in all three bedrooms – the ground floor master boasts a gleaming ensuite whilst an equally chic bathroom and powder room service the remainder of the home. With ducted heating and cooling keeping the home comfortable throughout the seasons, this stunning turn-key property also offers a first floor retreat or study area, security alarm, private courtyard, Euro laundry and auto garage with handy shopper’s entrance. Peacefully positioned on a quiet street, it is close to Amsleigh Park Primary School, bus stops & Monash Freeway along with the wonderful dining and shopping attractions of nearby Oakleigh and Chadstone shopping centres.
• Brand new 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse in ultra-convenient locale
• Stylishly appointed with spacious, sun-filled interiors & fabulous alfresco area
• Open plan living/dining zone complemented by designer Smeg/stone kitchen
• Retreat/study area, ducted heating and cooling, security alarm & auto garage
• Close to Amsleigh Park Primary School, bus stops, Monash Freeway & shops
- Country: Australia
- Postal code / ZIP: 3166
- Price $889,988
- Property Type Townhouse
- Property status Sold properties
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Garages 2